Friday, September 12, 2008

Where does the time go?

I really did mean to post something this past week as we prepared to leave, but everyday we have running like crazy!

I think we have everything in order! I packed all my stuff into one suitcase which is really surprising, and makes me a little worried at the same time! Hope I didn't forget anything!! Tanya and Luba's items we managed to fit into one suitcase as well. Ken, well, he has a couple bags! Yes, my husband packed more than me, but 90% of his "stuff" is electronics! He would rather pack his toys than take any clothes! I am grateful for this though because it keeps me entertained in Ukraine!

My sister (Jordan) and her family came into town today; she is going to be "living" at our house with her fam while we are gone. Kyle will be staying with her, so that he can keep to his normal routine. We went back and forth on whether we should take him, but I know all the sitting for hours in the plane and in the car/train would be hard on him. He is a very active boy!

Well - our plane leaves at 6am tomorrow morning, however our airport shuttle will be here to pick us up at 2:30am. I am not too happy about that!! We will try to blog as much as possible on our progress, but right now I am going to bed!!

3 comments:

Admin said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I can't wait to hear about your trip!! :oD

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Praying for safe travels and a smooth journey. I know L will take great care of you - I'm sure it's a comfort to know she'll be handling everything :)

Kevin and Pam said...

We pray things go well for you. Can't wait to follow your journey!