...my house will be at full capacity! Ken and the girls are on their way home right now. We will be heading to the airport around 10pm to meet them and I am so excited to see how Kyle reacts. I will try to get it on video. I have been working on cleaning the girls' rooms and finally have that done! They are not complete with decorating, but good enough for now! Here are a few pics of what they will be coming home to:
well its 9 here so its 8 there. So you only have 3 hours to go. and can i say just one thing about the rooms. OH MY GOSH!!! I wanna room like that. WOW!! Erika has 2 beds NICE and Jessica a king size. WOW!!! I love the colors I will send them the letter soon. I will also put it in english so you know what they are reading. SO yeah. -Jonelle
Been following this, is your heart on "rapid-fire"? It's almost done!! Wow. We'll be home in about 10 days, so I'm just as anxious. Congratulations. Matt
Oh my goodness!! How exciting!! They finally come home. What an incredible story you guys have and I can't wait to read about the next chapter as your hearts are all knittede together as a family. Keep blogging!!! Beautiful rooms - they will be so excited!
I have been following every step of your journey - and praying for you ever since what happened over the summer with the girls in CO. I have been so busy with work that I haven't commented much but how could I pass up saying CONGRATULATIONS! By the time you read this you will have a beautiful house filled with blessings :D Ladybug hugs, ;D
How exciting for you and your little Kyle!! I so look forward to that day. I know your girls will never want for anything else. What a wonderful holiday you guys will have!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you all. Our girl "Elaine" has fond memories of the girls; she asked about them this morning when we talked to her. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful family all together at last. :-)
Oh my goodness!! they are going to LOVE their rooms - gorgeous!! And they get their OWN roms! I bet it was an exciting night last night - can't wait to hear about it!
I am so grateful for your blog. It breaks my heart that I can't be there fot the big party. When you have time send me info on Jessica's room, Jonelle want her room just like hers! I am so proud of both of you. Enjoy your wonderful new family. Love to all, Kim
I am SO excited for you guys! My heart is full looking at the wonderful welcome you had for them and the beautiful rooms. I love that the sign says welcome home... they are finally home with you guys and know you and your new family will be so blessed! I can't wait to meet them. xoxo
16 comments:
Too cute sis! Love what you did with Jessica's room. She will LOVE it. Hope to see everyone soon.
well its 9 here so its 8 there. So you only have 3 hours to go. and can i say just one thing about the rooms. OH MY GOSH!!! I wanna room like that. WOW!! Erika has 2 beds NICE and Jessica a king size. WOW!!! I love the colors I will send them the letter soon. I will also put it in english so you know what they are reading. SO yeah.
-Jonelle
That is great Joy. I will see you at the airport tonight. I'm happy to meet my 2 new neices Jessica and Erika!!!! Love, Aunt Sarah
Been following this, is your heart on "rapid-fire"? It's almost done!! Wow. We'll be home in about 10 days, so I'm just as anxious. Congratulations. Matt
Oh my goodness!! How exciting!! They finally come home. What an incredible story you guys have and I can't wait to read about the next chapter as your hearts are all knittede together as a family. Keep blogging!!! Beautiful rooms - they will be so excited!
I have been following every step of your journey - and praying for you ever since what happened over the summer with the girls in CO. I have been so busy with work that I haven't commented much but how could I pass up saying CONGRATULATIONS! By the time you read this you will have a beautiful house filled with blessings :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
What a wonderful day for your family - I can't wait to see pictures!! (And their rooms look great!)
So pretty and festive! I'll bet you can hardly wait! Wow! Is your life ever going to be an adventure for a while!
Congratulations!
I love what you did with the rooms! They are so cute! I am sure you are so excited to have everyone home finally! Congrats!
How exciting for you and your little Kyle!! I so look forward to that day. I know your girls will never want for anything else. What a wonderful holiday you guys will have!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you all. Our girl "Elaine" has fond memories of the girls; she asked about them this morning when we talked to her. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful family all together at last. :-)
Oh my goodness!! they are going to LOVE their rooms - gorgeous!! And they get their OWN roms! I bet it was an exciting night last night - can't wait to hear about it!
I am so grateful for your blog. It breaks my heart that I can't be there fot the big party. When you have time send me info on Jessica's room, Jonelle want her room just like hers! I am so proud of both of you. Enjoy your wonderful new family.
Love to all,
Kim
I am SO excited for you guys! My heart is full looking at the wonderful welcome you had for them and the beautiful rooms. I love that the sign says welcome home... they are finally home with you guys and know you and your new family will be so blessed! I can't wait to meet them. xoxo
Welcome home!! And what beautiful rooms to move into! Congratulations!
Welcome home Family!
Hope you are all getting some rest!
God Bless!
Post a Comment