Here is our attempt at trying to get all the grand kids to look at the camera:

I thought these were cute photos of Erika helping Nana pick the zucchini and then trying to balance the pumpkin on her head:


Here are the girls cleaning and carving their first pumpkins!




Kyle just woke up from a nap. Can you tell??

Here is the finished product! It goes left to right; mine, Jessica's, Erika's, and Kyle's. Ken didn't have one because he was helping all of us!


We also celebrated our family's October and November birthdays, so here is the birthday bunch (We also celebrated Erika's since we missed hers this year):


And last but not least, my boy cheesin' it for the camera:

Thanks Nana and Papa for a fun weekend!!
7 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! How many siblings do you have? You say, "all but Jason and Jill". That makes it sound like a bunch!
Wow Joy, Looks like you guys are having fun. It looked like Kyle just waked up from his nap. Kyle is always unhappy when he wakes up. Erika that was so cute of you holding a pumpkin on your head. Jessica seem like she didn't want to clean the pumpkin. Love you guys!!! Love, Aunt Sarah Rae
Awesome pumpkins!
Great family pics - and very nice jack-o-lanterns!
What great pictures! I am enjoying the pictures--- it brings such joy to see how great they are doing-- I am sure you feel very blessed to have all three of your kids together now!
WOw..I've missed quite a bit on your blog lately. So did I read it right..you were able to adopt Kyle's 2 older sisters? What a blessing! CONGRATS!
Looks like your family had a great time! What did the girls think of the pumpkin carving?
Hope all continues to go well.
Post a Comment