Ken was able to pick Jessica and Erika up from the Boarding School yesterday, so they are now in his care!! They just made it to Kiev, so tomorrow they will begin with getting medical exams, and working on getting their Visa's from the embassy. I know they are very anxious to be home...I got to speak with Ken and Jessica a little while ago (Erika was sleeping), and they both are excited to have the end in sight! If all goes well, they will be home this coming Monday. Can't wait!! Here are a few more pics from the last couple weeks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Congratulations! We will be praying for safe travels home!
Great news!
So glad they are in Kiev and so close to heading home.
I know you must feel great.
We can hardly wait. We are all so excited. I pray for you everyday. Jessica and Erika are so cute. What a blessing they will be and what a blessing you are to them. I hope they will recognize that soon. Love, Grandma Loni
SOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! Hooray for you guys!
This is SO exciting! Our host daughter spent some time with your girls this summer; I'm sure she'll be so happy for them.
Wonderful news - so glad they'll be home soon!!
I am so glad everything is going so well. It will be so funny to have them home so soon. You both will make such great parents!! You have so much love to give. We are looking forward to seeing you at christmas.
Love,
Aunt Kim
You have two beautiful daughters! Congratulations!! :)
That's amazing! Congrats!
WOW!!! It's so real!! Awesome that they are together. That really does mean the end is in sight; it becomes so tangible! At this point all I remember thinking is how badly I wanted to get home!
Praying for a very quick exit! Soon your family will all be together!
Yeah! Finally!They are so cute! love the pictures. =)
Too cute! I can't believe my sister, a few years older than me, will have two (almost) teenagers. CRAZY, but awesome and what beautiful girls they are!!
Wow! That was so quick! We were there in March/April of this year and had to wait a whole month for our daughter's passport.
The Embassy stuff is the easiest part of the journey.
Best wishes for safe travel home!
June
Almost home! Congrats! I remember that feeling and the excitement of getting home to the boys and seeing their reactions to their new sister....it is such a beautiful experience. Have the cameras rolling - we will be watching
www.payne-familyadventures.blogspot.com
Joy I can't wait to see my neices at the airport on Monday nite!!!
Sarah Rae
I am SO happy for all of you!!! When I see these photo in the Mariupol internat, it brings back memories of going to get our Igor. I am SO HAPPY to hear that two more children have left that place, to go to a loving family and hope for a good future. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The girls are absolutely beautiful. And they look so happy! We are so thrilled for your family!
Blessings,
Julie
Post a Comment