oh my gosh she turned 14 now she is old as ME!!! I think we are going to send her a birthday present i dont know for sure but i will send a letter as well to. in english a nd russian love you guys Jonelle
Happy Birthday Jessica Tanya!! I hope this is a very speical year for you. 14 is such a fun age. Our family can't wait to meet you at christmas. Love, Aunt Kim
9 comments:
Joy,
Happy Bithrday to Jessica and Welcome to both her and Erica to the family. We can't wait to meet them.
Dave
Happy 1st Birthday in America Jessica Tanya!!! We are so excited that you are home for your birthday!!
Happy Birthday Jessica I love you bruches. Love, Aunt Sarah Rae
Happy, happy birthday, Jessica Tanya!! How special to celebrate your birthday in America!
Happy Birthday Jessica!
oh my gosh she turned 14 now she is old as ME!!! I think we are going to send her a birthday present i dont know for sure but i will send a letter as well to. in english a nd russian
love you guys Jonelle
Happy Birthday Jessica, I can't wait to meet you this weekend!!
Happy Birthday Jessica Tanya!! I hope this is a very speical year for you. 14 is such a fun age. Our family can't wait to meet you at christmas.
Love, Aunt Kim
I can't believe your oldest older than my oldest! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment