
Sorry for the delay in posting! Here are a few pics from the night I picked Ken, Jessica, and Erika up from the airport. The video is a little blurry, but you get the idea (I hope it works)!!

Meeting Family:





And the first thing Jessica did when we got home...she ran right to the piano. I love it!

I will post more about our first week home as a family soon!
11 comments:
Joy and Ken I got the girls on my blog too. The girls are soo... much fun. Everytime I see them they come up to me and give me a big hug. I love having the girls for my nieces. Love, Sarah Rae
Beautiful pictures - welcome home!!
I am so glad the whole family is back together!! What wonderful pictures.
That is so exciting, what an amazing journey you have been on! Everyone looks SO happy in the picture! Congrats!!
What great pictures! I'm sure you're glad the traveling is over and now you can concentrate on being a family.
Best wishes,
June
That is so exciting! Your family is beautiful, I can't believe you have 3 kids, that is amazing. I am so glad it all worked out for you, it has been a long road, but you guys did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and enjoy your new life!
What fun pictures! yOU all look so happy. And you're first family photo together!
Congrats! It's always such a delight to see those first photos when families are finally together!
I'm sure things are hectic, but enjoy this first week as you all are together as a family
Welcome back, Tanya & Luba! Glad to see you all made it okay. Hope you can come visit all of us in Colorado sometime! Your bedrooms are beautiful!
How exciting for you guys! I can't wait to meet your girls!
Wow--- congrats!
Post a Comment