Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures!

I am still trying to gather my thoughts and post on how everything is going with the transition, and will do so soon! However in the meantime, here are a few pics from the last week with our family!

I love this picture of the kids!


Afternoon at the lake and then the swimming pool:




Jessica's Birthday! We actually celebrated Erika's as well since we missed it this year. Just a fun quiet night at home with the family! The night ended with Jessica's choice of movie, "Mr. Bean's Holiday"!






Washing dad's truck! Kyle had to be just like everyone else, so we pulled his Gator out so he could wash his as well!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like things are going wonderful. I love the pict of the three of you in the pool, I still can't believe you have 3 kids now. I am so happy for you!

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Seeing all the kidos together is wonderful! They really do resemble one another. I am glad everything seems to be going well.

Kim said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun together! I'm so happy for you!

Mauzy Fam said...

Oh how fun!! Is it a surreal feeling to have a family of 5 now? Looks like you guys know how to have fun.

Jordan said...

Oh, I LOVE the first picture of the kids. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Sarah said...

Joy, Kyle must like his sisters alot and they seem to like him too. When we went to ride somes rides. Andy's grlfriend keep tesing me and Jessica and Erika said no no no my Sarah to Andy's girlfriend. That made me feel good. They are cute nieces. I'm a excited to get to know them better very day when they come to my house. Love you both!!! Aunt Sarah Rae

Kimbell and Mark said...

adorable pics! thanks for sharing. welcome back to USA

Melissa E. said...

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to show us pictures of your freshly enlarged family! What a great thing to have so many to love.
Are you tired yet?!

Snort said...

Have you taken them to see HSM3 (High School Musical 3) yet? Awesome...

Ali P. said...

Congratulations! This is such a special time for you guys - I'm so thrilled for you. Everyone looks so happy :)

Ken and Joy said...

Courtney! Not yet - but she has been asking! I promised Erika this week we would go...never thought I would be watchin HSM let alone in a theater! Gotta love kids! :)