
Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting until now. We have been home for a week and things have been crazy-busy! We are trying to get settled into a normal routine, but are also trying to get ready for Christmas. We are having so much fun with Kyle. He is such a great boy and we are enjoying being able to get to know him even more now that we are home. We have done SO much shopping and Kyle has done great! I had to let him experience my favorites like Target, Costco, the mall, etc. I don't think he appreciates them like I do, but it's a start! He also got a hair-cut (shown in the last picture), YEAH!

We have been to see the Temple lights this week with Grandma and Grandpa Rae and Family. Kyle seem to enjoy them. We were also able to go and see Santa at Fashion Square. Kyle wanted nothing to do with Santa, so we (Ken and myself) had to sit with Santa also and get our picture taken. What a fun experience!

Kyle is so funny and has such a personality. He is quickly learning English which is just amazing! He surprises us everyday with new words that he has learned. He is loving all of our Family (Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins) and having so much fun playing with everyone. He definitely keeps us on our toes!
We are excited to be able to spend the Holidays with our new son! What a great Christmas present; we are very lucky parents! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
13 comments:
He looks so handsome! I LOVE the pic of him sitting in the cart surounded by toys! Merry Christmas!
Yay!! Congratulations! We are so glad that you made it home safely with your new cutie pie!! We have been following your journey and have been so excited for you guys. I still can't believe how quickly and smoothly everything seems to have gone for you guys - you have truly been blessed!! (I'm crossing my fingers that our adoption will go as well as yours!!!) When you get settled in more I would love it if we could come and visit & maybe get the inside scoop on Ukraine! :)
Yay--You came back!!! I was afraid that really was your last post, and I so wanted to find out how your Kyle was doing. Thanks so much for taking us along on this trip of a lifetime. What a wonderful SON you have! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
He looks so cute and so happy! Sounds like he's adjusting well. What a sweet boy! Thank you for keeping us up on things. It's so fun to follow it all.
WHat a handsome little guy. I LOVE the haircut. He looks so happy and fun! I bet it is overwhelming all the fun places he going and things he'[s seeing. Have fun with your little man!
I'm so happy for you guys! Kyle looks great and it sounds like he is adjusting well. Love the haircut--what a handsome little guy!
Love the pic of him in the shopping cart! What a journey you guys have had! We're anxious to follow the story as you settle in as the family God intended for you to be. Blessings!
Kyle has such a sweet face. :) Sounds like you are enjoying being a Mama!
I'm sooooo happy for you all! What a wonderful blessing for all three of you. The pictures are just precious. I hope I can meet your little guy some day!
Much Love,
Yvonne (your long-lost cousin from Utah...)
What a handsome little guy! :) I'm so glad you were able to get him in home in time for the holidays. I'm sorry we couldn't meet up with you while we were in Kiev. We were so far out from the center of town it took about an hour to get down to Kreschadick...so I hesitated to plan a whole lot.
Can't wait to hear how your son's first Christmas goes. Enjoy! :)
I'm so glad to hear that Kyle is doing good! I'm so happy for you guys! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Just checking in from Atlanta! Kyle is adorable :D
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie and Dan, Ian and Li Li
(Family of Chris and Tami Garcia)
Joy this is sooo wonderful! I remember Molly telling me you were getting a little boy, I've just forgotten until now. What a wonderful new world you have to offer him, Congrats!
Post a Comment