So so so cute! Family of three...how exciting for you guys! He's going to be able to experience so many great things with you! Loving the pic with the iPod...to adorable!
Yay! That is so exciting for you guys! I know you'll be great parents to little Kyle, he is so lucky to have you guys! I hope you'll keep updating your blog even after you're home, I love seeing and reading about all the fun things you guys are experiencing! Congrats again and again!!!
wow, he looks so cute, I bet you are enjoying spoiling him already. He deserves it, I am so excited to hear about how the whole transition goes. So are you back home now, or are those pictures still over there? I am so happy for you guys!
Hey Joy! This is Emily, Seth's wife. Kyle is adorable! We are so excited for you guys! I have a friend who adopted a little girl from Russia, and she is such a sweetheart!! She adjusted very well to her new home. I am sure Kyle will do the same. Have a safe trip back to the states, and hopefully we will be able to meet Kyle soon!
10 comments:
So so so cute! Family of three...how exciting for you guys! He's going to be able to experience so many great things with you! Loving the pic with the iPod...to adorable!
Yay! That is so exciting for you guys! I know you'll be great parents to little Kyle, he is so lucky to have you guys! I hope you'll keep updating your blog even after you're home, I love seeing and reading about all the fun things you guys are experiencing! Congrats again and again!!!
He is such a cute little guy!
Can't wait to read more about your new life together.
I love the picture of him listening to the iPod. My kids love that too. You guys are all so cute!! Can't wait for more about him.
wow, he looks so cute, I bet you are enjoying spoiling him already. He deserves it, I am so excited to hear about how the whole transition goes. So are you back home now, or are those pictures still over there? I am so happy for you guys!
Oh, I love him all ready!! Can't wait for you guys to get home so we can meet Kyle! He has such a cute smile. Love you sis, tons and tons!!!
Hey Joy! This is Emily, Seth's wife. Kyle is adorable! We are so excited for you guys! I have a friend who adopted a little girl from Russia, and she is such a sweetheart!! She adjusted very well to her new home. I am sure Kyle will do the same. Have a safe trip back to the states, and hopefully we will be able to meet Kyle soon!
So, so stinkin' cute! You can tell that you're in charge of dressing him now!
I recognize that apartment and the pizza place :)
Hope you guys made it home safe and sound!!
Post a Comment