Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This is our last post...


from Kiev, Ukraine! We had our interview with the U.S. Embassy today, and received Kyle's Visa...yeah! That was our last step! And soon, we will be heading home.

12 comments:

Loni Rae said...

I cried when I saw the picture and read your words that all had gone well and that you would be heading home soon. There is no greater joy than to have such a precious family forever. We love you and we'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Rae

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the visa and coming home! I've been so much enjoying following your journey. Please continue to tell us how you are doing as a family after you reach home as well; we would love to watch Kyle's progress with you. What a precious son you have!

molly said...

OH, I just want to squeeze him! So glad to hear all is well and you are headed home. We can't wait to see you guys.

Kathy and Matt said...

Congrats!
Can't wait to read your post that you're home!

Now your lifelong journey with Kyle can really start!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joy and Ken!!!!
He is the cutest thing. Every time I read a post, it makes me want to cry. Can't wait to hear your stories Joy.

Have a safe trip home.

Missy

Nataliya said...

That's awesome news! Congratulations and safe travels!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! COngrats. Man he is a cutie! He looks so happy too. Have a safe trip home. I bet Kyle will be excited to ride in an airplane!

adoptedthree said...

have a wonderful trip home and a magical holiday season as a family of three!

Chris and Virginia said...

It's great to hear that some journeys go relatively smooth such as yours. Congratulations and have a safe trip home.

Tangie Baxter said...

SOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet the newest "cousin"!!!!

nubka said...

I'm so happy for you two, and for your precious little boy. He is just darling! What a wonderful life he has ahead of him (and mom & dad, too!)

Yvonne (Vonnie) (your cousin from Utah...)

AudyCamp said...

yay for the visa! kyle will be so lucky to have you! what a cutie he is:)