Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year...


...4 days after the fact! Where has the time gone? I just can't believe we are now into January! Things are great at the Rae household. Christmas was so much fun with our new son. He was definetly spoiled, but we just couldn't help it being our first Christmas with our son (and probably his first Christmas as well)! He got lots of fun stuff and LOVES to open presents! We had our Christmas breakfast and I had to get a picture of him at the table. He was waiting patiently for his breakfast with his foot on the table! I can say that he is comfortable in his new home! He got many trucks and cars to play with, not to mention a brand new bike (which we found is too big for him).

We celebrated Christmas with Ken's side of the family and celebrated New Year's with my side of the family. We had so much fun seeing everyone, plus it was great for Kyle to get to know everyone. Last Monday some of my family was able to go visit the zoo! What fun that was! Kyle loved it, and I was exhausted by the end of the day. He ran and ran and ran; he was chasing the birds all over the place, and to make it more fun his pants were falling off of him as he was trying to run. Of course I had to chase him down a few times; he has a lot more energy than I do! It was just a great time to spend with family. I got a couple cute pictures of some of my nieces and nephews with Kyle. I was sad to see all my family leave after the New Year; my house felt empty! But I had so much fun with everyone and look forward to future family time. I am sure it is nice for everyone to try and get back to some sort of normalcy! The Holidays are sure fun, but exhausting at the same time!! Happy New Year to everyone!!

5 comments:

Snort said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Orrin said that he is absolutly adorable, can't wait to meet him!

Kim said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun together! I'm so FREAKIN' happy for you!!!!

Nataliya said...

Happy New Year to you too! Best wishes in 2008!

Kyle is adorable - what a cutie!

Tangie Baxter said...

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday season!!!! We are so happy for you and all the blessings in your family!

junglemama said...

Happy New Year! Kyle looks so healthy and happy!