



As of November 26th, 2007 at 2:45 p.m., Kyle is officially ours! The court hearing went great. Our judge was very nice, and quick about his decision. Our Facilitator has done a fantastic job and we are really excited! Our Facilitator came out of the judges office and gave both of us a hug and said "congratulations, mom and dad"! I have to say that is really odd to hear. Something we will get use to, I am sure!
Kyle was too young to be in court with us, so he has no idea what is going on! We were not able to see him today because of all the court "stuff" we had to do, but tomorrow will start our visits again. We are excited because tomorrow we actually get to see where he sleeps and spends most of his time. We will also get to meet the other children in his "groupu". Tomorrow will also start the 10 day waiting period, then we are free to leave the Donetsk Region and head back to Kiev to finish our paperwork. Then we can come home!
Here are just a few more photo's we have taken during our visits with Kyle.
18 comments:
Congratulations! Now you're into the 10 day period and the end is in sight!
Loved seeing all the pictures of both of you with Kyle. He is a handsome little guy and your family is beautiful.
I'm thrilled for you!
Congratulations! I am so happy to hear everything is going so well. Love seeing the pictures of your cute family, he is so darling!
We are so excited for you guys, can't wait to see you!
And Congratulations again! What a wonderful looking family. We're so glad that things have gone smooth for you and hope this continues for the rest of your journey.
What a wonderful day :)
Joy and Ken,
I am so very happy for you both. Kyle is absolutely perfect and you make a beautiful family. What a lucky little guy :-) Have fun and know that everyone back here is thrilled for you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so glad court went smoothly and you are now in your 10 day wait. We'll be praying that it will go quickly and that you'll be able to bring him home soon!
Yeah!! It's official. That's so great - Congrats!
Huge Congratulations!!!
He is such a little dolly, and I love those little cheeks. I bet they will be worn out with kissing before long!
We leave in 11 days!
I am so excited for you guys sis! I can't wait to see your new family. How long is the paper work in Kiev? Missing you tons and tons!
I am so thrilled to see another family brought together through the blessing of adoption! What a joy to build your family this way :D
We are the Layden's and Tami and Christopher our cousins in AZ! I am so glad that they shared this with us. God blessed our family with our beautiful daughter from China.
Best wishes and
Ladybug hugs,
Deb
Congratulations! So glad to hear that things have moved so quickly for you. Praying that the next 10 days go just a quickly and you are home soon!
Hurray! Oh we are so happy for your little family. Your little one just melts my heart! We look forward to your safe and speedy return.
Congrats! :-)
Congratulations! That was fast!
Congratulations! Hope the time goes quickly for you.
Yeah- another little boy in the Merrill family (we really needed one)! We are so excited for you... what a great Christmas present!
This is so great! Congratulations! Very happy for you.
Oh hoooray!! This is so exciting! We can't believe how cute he is and how you look like such a happy family! I hope the next 10 days go so fast for you!
what a beautiful child! We are so happy for you! Sarah keeps us updated every day! Love, Janice Law
Post a Comment