Monday, November 12, 2007

Here we go

It is Monday morning, and I feel like we should be at work right now, going through e-mails, listening to voicemail, eating our breakfast! Instead, we are getting ready to go to Ukraine! No biggie....just crossing the Atlantic!

This is the morning we leave. All the excitement, preparations, emotions that have flooded this home, was all for this day! We leave for our journey of adopting a child. We cannot believe it is already here and cannot wait to bring home a little guy or girl!

Thank you again for everyone's love and support. We will post as often as we can!

10 comments:

Admin said...

YAY!!! Good luck on your journey!! We will be praying for you! ♥ April

Tami said...

YEA!!!! Congratulations on starting your journey! We'll be following along and praying!

Nataliya said...

Good luck! I can't wait for your next post from Ukraine!

Leslie said...

Following you with our prayers!

Melissa E. said...

Have a fantastic trip!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! We'll be following you with prayers!

The O'Haras said...

Prayers for you as you start this roller coaster ride. Welcome aboard, lock the seat bar in place and hold on for the ride of your life...God will get you through, trust in Him and know that your are in people's prayers!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

I can't wait to read good news about your appointment. Have fun in Kyiv!! Email me when you get here okay? I can give you our Ukrainian cell phone number.
dovefamily@bellsouth.net

Kathy and Matt said...

Wishing you all the best as you get to Ukraine. I look forward to hearing more as your trip progresses.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the both of you. I cant wait to hear more good news from this exciting event. Please post when you get a chance we cant wait to read whats going on now. | AMANDA HARRIS