Hey there family and friends! I know that it has been a while since we last posted but these last couple of weeks have been such a whirlwind! We have been busy getting everything ready, and making sure our home is in order. We made a check-list which we worked on everyday. Now our home is clean, and we are completely packed!
This morning we had to make a couple last minute stops to get a few items that were missing (and much needed). We went to Wal-Mart and Walgreens to pick up eye masks, ear plugs, and travel pillows for the plane ride! We also had to pick up a couple electronic games to keep us busy while traveling!
Tonight I will be decorating for Christmas as we may not be back until right before. Ken thinks it is a little weird, however I KNOW we will be exhausted when we get back and the last thing we are going to want to do is decorate!! How fun for our child to walk into a new home with Christmas everywhere!!
We Leave on Monday so hopefully tomorrow will be a restful day. We will blog as much as possible and post pics, so check in from time to time!
ONE DAY LEFT!!!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a great idea to decorate for Christmas now! It didn't even occur to me :)
Have a great trip and good luck in everything! Please post when you can, I'll be checking often!
Rest, rest, rest! We are so excited to pray for you at this next step! We'll be right there with you!
I came across your blog today and I just wanted to say congratulations on the adoption of your son.
I am a birthmother from Australia and I gave up my son 15.5 years ago and I am lucky to be in an open adoption. God bless you for taking this journey.
One day I hope to had both adopted and bio children to my family.
Can't wait to see this big adventure happen. Post lots!! Good luck.
My best friends name is RAE Lynn :)
Glad you got the travel pillows they are a MUST!
Have a great flight and enjoy every minute of your awesome adoption adventure!
Yay! I am so super excited for you! I can't wait to stay posted via your blog! Congrats and good luck!!!
WOW Joy it's finally here! I'm SO excited for you, I hope everything goes well and you find your angel who's been waiting for you! You and Ken are in our prayers, can't wait to hear the next news!
Hope you have a safe and exciting trip! Can't wait for your updates.
How completly exciting! Just know that we're praying for you!
Remember how you feel today- jot down some of the emotions you are having on the airplane. This is your "labor". And remember for every fear, God gives us a blessing much greater than we could have thought possible.!! Our family is praying for yours---
Melinda
Post a Comment