Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy 1 Year "Gotcha" Day!

One year ago today, Kyle became a part of our family! Crazy how time flies when you're having fun! :)

We have come a long way with Kyle in one year. He has learned so much and still continues to amaze us on a daily basis. He is so much bigger now, and continues to grow out of his shoes and pants quickly. It's all that American food. Just in one year, he has gained 10 pounds, he has gone from wearing 2T pants to 4T (and almost out of those), and not to mention his shoes...I feel like every two months we have to go get bigger shoes! I don't know what we would do without this little guy...he truly is a blessing for our family.

November 2007:


November 2008:
We Love You, Kyle!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy, I can't beleive it's been a year already with Kyle. Soon it will be a year for the girls as will. Kyle is growing soo.... much you must be pround of him I know I'm. Kyle has been a great kid into our family that he has learned so much from us and you and Ken. It's funny to hear Kyle say Stinky. It makes me laugh to the top of my bones. Kyle Aunt Sarah Rae loves you!!!!!
Love
Aunt, Sarah Rae

Kim said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been a year! I also can't believe that how much more grown up he looks from just one year ago! I'm so happy for you guys!

Debora Hoffmann said...

Congratulations on one year! Time sure does fly. And how wonderful to have the three siblings together again--in one big family. Blessings to you!

Kari said...

Adorable pictures! Congratulations on your one year anniversary with Kyle!

We leave in 11 days on our adoption journey!

Tell Jessica and Erika hello from The Volfs.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Snort said...

We're so happy for you guys! It's amazing how much they grow and change in just one year's time, isn't it?

Mauzy Fam said...

Wow! He surely has changed a lot! I can't believe how fast he is growing. What a cutie! Congrats on 1 year!

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

What a sweetie! I am so glad that the whole family is together again. In no time you will be celebrating another gottcha day for your little girsl.

Anonymous said...

Wow I cannot believe it has been a year. I am so shocked. I stil tell people that you just adopted a little boy from Ukraine, but you have come a long way and your family has sure grown in this last year. I am so happy for you! He is adoradble and your daughters are little beautys!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Congrats on one year!

Ashley said...

Congrats! He sure has changed in the last year.... Still a little cutie though! =)

Jordan said...

Yeah! Oh my sweet little nephew. I just love that kid! It was fun seeing you for Thanksgiving. Even though its been a year, it seems like he has been in our family forever. Love you.

Ali P. said...

Congratulations! Sweet memories.

Tangie Baxter said...

wow has it been that long already!? Amazing! He looks soooooooooo happy!!! You two are so wonderful! We think about all of you a lot and hope all is going well with your new little family!!!!

Leslie said...

How can a year have gone by??? We keep asking ourselves that! Thank you for continuing to share your story with all of us!