
Finally, I am posting pics of the kids in their costumes. Halloween was a hit! the girls were SO excited to get dressed up. Kyle was not so excited to get dressed up, but he did like asking every neighbor for candy. In fact, every time he went up to a home, if someone wasn't already outside passing out candy, he would just let himself in to their home! Good thing we went trick-or-treating in a really good neighborhood! We went to my MIL's neighborhood where everyone knows everyone.




Kyle had the chance to spend some alone time with his daddy which is a rarity lately. Ken took him to the NASCAR race this weekend at PIR. They had such a good time. Kyle even wore his favorite shirt (Lightning McQueen), to show his spirit!

5 comments:
I LOVE Jessica's costume! So cute!
It was so great seeing all of you guys this last weekend. The costumes were awesome.
Everytime I go to your page, there is like 8 inches of HTML code at the top and then your blog starts, but there are not headings, pictures, or banners and the sidebar is down at the bottom just as text. Not a big deal, but just wondering if you knew that or if it is just my computer.
Wow sounds like you been busy being a good mother to those girls Joy. I'm sure Ken is lucky to become a father 3 times. I can't wait to see you this Friday. We will have to go shopping and take the girls with us. Love, Aunt Sarah Rae PS>>> I love you Both!!!!!
Awesome pics. Thanks for the update.
Looks like they had fun! That's funny Erika wanted to be a scary bride. They all look great!
Post a Comment