I have so much to blog about, and I will when the time is appropriate. But for now I feel like I need to take this time to give our "thanks" to a certain family. You know who you are! And I hope that you see this post because I forgot to get your e-mail address!
We want to thank you a million times over for the past couple days. It was an awkward situation at best, but you two made us feel very welcome and for that we want to THANK YOU! The last couple days have meant SO much to us, and I know that it is tough going through all of this right now. We had such an awesome experience on Wednesday and I don't think we could ever repay for that. We could not imagine the amount of time and energy put into these past 10 weeks, and then having it end so quickly. Please know that you are both wonderful people and we will never forget about you! We will keep in touch always.
If you read this, please e-mail me so that I can keep in touch. Our e-mail addresses are on the side bar on our blog. I will call to chat about everything, but I wanted to give it a few days until everything has settled.
Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!! :)
Ken, Joy, and Kyle
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Message received...thank you. We are truely happy for you. This was surely God's plan for both of us. F&H
Post a Comment