Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We are going to Ukraine!



I just heard from our Facilitator....our SDA appointment is in September!! Wow, this has happened so FAST and now we have so much to do over the month to prepare. It is crazy to think that in less than a year, this will be the second time going to Ukraine for an adoption (or two, or three...)! YEAH!

20 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Congratulations!!!

Jonelle said...

WOW! Joy! I am so exsited for you. I guess My family wont be able to see you this christmas. oh well I am so happy for you.

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Wow, that is super fast! It's so exciting that you guys are going to be on your way to get the girls in just 6 weeks.

Good luck as you start making all your plans!!!

Stephanee&Zach said...

Wow that is fast!! So happy for you guys and I can't wait to hear about your journey - that is crazy to be going twice in one year!!! I hear it is really nice there in the Fall. I have been waiting to hear when you got your appt to get an idea of how long they are taking with older known children. Maybe it is faster for you b/c you are adopting siblings of your child, but I hope we are close behind you! We submit in 2 days.

Loni Rae said...

We are so excited for all of you. We love you and Love this progresstion in your goals to have a family. I am excited!! Love, Grandma and Grandpa RAE

Courtney said...

Hooray! :) :)

Mauzy Fam said...

Congratulations!! Can you believe in such a short time you'll be parents of 3?? Crazy! Big jump from none to 3 in one year! Very exciting.

Ashley said...

Congrats! I can not wait to meet them!

Snort said...

Yeah! It is so exciting! Wish we were could be there to meet your new family... maybe Christmas?

Anonymous said...

This is great news. We are so excited for you. We are adopting too. We have been told that our dossier will be submitted on August 12th! I hope we can get an SDA appointment as soon as you did. You are blessed.

Mike & Tara said...

Congratulations!! We can't wait to follow along on your next journey!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are sure going the fast track this time!!! Congratulations.

Our Family said...

Congrats guys! It's such a wonderful gift for the girls and Kyle to be reunited.

Kathy and Matt said...

Congratulations on the big news!

Hoping all goes well as you prepare during these next 6 weeks.

Kevin and Pam said...

Congratulations! That was a fast turn around. We just submitted on the 7th. We also have known children. I can only hope we find out as quickly and get to go that soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is so AWESOME!

adoptedthree said...

Congratulations and true blessing!

Staci and Damon said...

Congratulations!! I cannot believe how quickly your appointment is - start getting ready asap!!!
Staci

Stephanee&Zach said...

Hi Joy, I just wanted to make sure you got my email - definitely post the SCC on your blog! I emailed to the karae67 email - let me know if it didn't go through.

Stephanee

The Flying Eagle said...

YEA! Crazy that when I was following Kyles adoption, ours seemed so far away. Now we are right around the corner and we might have the chance of running into in Ukraine!!!!!! Best of luck and happy packing!