Friday, October 19, 2007
Video
Okay, so I found the "secret blog-world of Ukraine adoptions"! I love it because I am connecting with many families that are heading over to Ukraine around the same time as us! One of the blogs I was reading had this video clip. If you have a minute, take a look. It is really sad to see all the children...makes me want to adopt them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, Joy Rae!!! We're excited to find your blog and follow your journey too. Who knows, maybe you'll end up in Odessa with us!
Hi, Ken & Joy Rae!
Found you on Leslie's blog! :o) We will continue to follow your journey as you prepare for your trip to Ukraine. We are currently awaiting our appt date - our 20 day waiting period was up on October 12. We can get the news any time!
You can read about us at www.johnnlucia.blogspot.com.
Blessings ...
Ken and Joy,
We are so excited for you! Any child or children will be blessed to have the two of you as parents. We can't wait to hear all about your wonderful journey. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Congratulations!
Hi. So where is the link to all of these Ukraine blogs to speak of? :)
I look forward to following your journey.
Post a Comment