Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tag, i'm it!

I have been tagged to do the 'fours' meme by one of my fellow adoption bloggers (Tami - Finding Maddie!).

Here it goes:

Jobs I've had:

1. Project Manager for Apollo Development (going on 7 years now!).
2. Cost Plus World Market (holiday job...can you guess where my paychecks went?).
3. Piano teacher (on and off)
4. full-time student! (this is a job right!)

Places I've lived:

1. Yuma, Arizona - I consider this my home town!
2. Gilbert, Arizona - This is where I met my hubby!
3. Thatcher, Arizona - I went to college in this small town for a year!
4. Provo, UT - I lived with my brother and his wife for about 2 months. It didn't work out....too cold!

Food I love:

1. Anything Italian
2. Cheese Crisp with salsa and a side of beans!!
4. Chipotle Mexican Grill
5. Panda Express

Places I'd Rather be:

1. In Ukraine, of course!
2. On an Alaskan Cruise
3. Traveling Germany, Switzerland, and Greece (someday)
4. Somewhere in Mexico!

Movies I love:

1. Gone with the Wind
2. Anything Jane Austin!
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Deuce Bigelow

TV Show's I watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Big Shots
3. Desperate Houswives
4. Dirty Jobs

Books I love:

1. Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
2. New Moon - Stepahnie Meyer
3. Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer
4. The Secret

So there it is!

2 comments:

junglemama said...

IT's nice getting to know you!

Tami said...

Thanks for playing along! Deuce Bigelow huh?! ;>)