Wednesday, January 7, 2009

'Tis the Season for Hot Cocoa!




We are enjoying the COLD weather here (may not be as cold as most states, but cold enough!) and has made for some fun evenings with the kids. In the evenings after everything has settled down, I like to open the back door to let the cool air in, we put in a movie, make hot cocoa and snuggle up in our blankets. It is such a minor thing, but it is little things like this that make for great bonding time with our kids.

One night, the girls had a good laugh at Kyle because he had hot cocoa all over his face. He smeared it thinking that he was cleaning it off, but only made it worse! The girls had to join in to be just like him! And yes, it really is hot cocoa! :)


4 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Sweet memories!!

Jonelle said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! WOW!!! Tell Jessica and Erika that they are so funny.
Love Jonelle

Snort said...

I *heart* hot cocoa kind of days! We have a few too many here, but still love 'em.

Jordan said...

Too cute! Sis, I think that is the thickest hot cocoa I have seen :o)Do you just melt chocolate???j/k Looks like things are going well...I am so glad! Give the kiddos a hug from their Aunt Jordan!