Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Extra safety measures


My boy gets himself dressed every morning, and usually does a great job! Today he added a little extra "something" to his wardrobe...his bike helmet! He refused to take it off when we left for his daycare, so today he was extra safe in our car!

On another note; I heard from our Agency, and I should be able to submit for immigration approval by the end of this week, YEAH! This was our only "lengthy" hurdle with preparing our dossier docs. Everything else is just about complete!

8 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

That is about the cutest thing I have seen all day :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

molly said...

LOL, don't you just love how opinionated kids can be? Well, he looks cute in his helmet anyway... you can never be too safe!

Ashley said...

So cute..Good job on posting more then once a month! :-) hehe

Kim said...

I'm glad Kyle was extra safe in the car! What a crack up!

Nataliya said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

How cute! What a funny little guy!

Ali P. said...

LOVE IT! Also, good luck with all your garage sales!

Anonymous said...

Wow sis, I havent checked your blog in so long....you actually have been posting! :o) But, who am I to talk right? Anyway, your new blog looks so cute, glad to see you and Ashley finally figured it out. Kyle is getting so big and he is such a cutie. What a personality he has. A bike helmet...too cute! Love you guys tons!