Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!






Kyle Vlademir Rae
Born March 3rd, 2004 in Donetsk City, Ukraine
Born to Ken and Joy Rae on November 26th, 2007 at 2:45pm in a cold court room - Mariupol, Donetsk Region, Ukraine






Wow, I can't believe Kyle is already 4 years old. Seems just like yesterday that we got him *wink *wink! Saturday night, we had a birthday party for Kyle, at Peter Piper Pizza! Just imagine, 14 little kids getting together in a place like Peter Pizza along with all the other weekend-pizza-goers and all the pizza and soda a kid could ever want. It was a lot of fun...so a big "Thank You" to everyone that came! I don't think he really understands that it is his birthday, but it was quite funny when we all started singing happy birthday to him...he started growling REALLY LOUD. It was the funniest thing ever! For whatever reason, this boy loves to growl. So the picture below of him with his cake is not of him smiling, it is of him in the middle of a growl. He had a few of us laughing!






All day yesterday (Sunday), Kyle played with all his fun gifts. One gift, the space ship tent, he received from his Nana and Papa. We set this up for him Saturday night when we got home from the party. He and Nessa (his cousin) kept calling this their "home"! It was too cute. Here is a picture:






I had to add this last picture in. I woke up Sunday morning to find Kyle playing outside dressed like this! He is such a funny kid. As you can see, the backyard is a work in progress (Ken is finishing up his shop and then we are on to putting the landscape in!).




13 comments:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Melissa E. said...

Happy Birthday! There's one to remember!!! I have a little one fresh from Ukraine turning four the end of this month. He may have a clue by then because since he's been home we have had my birthday and will have two birthdays for two of his sisters before his!

I am just hoping the other boys don't get too jealous!

Tangie Baxter said...

Oh happy birthday Kyle!!! I also enjoyed reading your last few entries, I've been behind on blogs lately. It was really wonderful to catch up and hear how things have been going and the "behind" the scenes feelings you were having while you were there.

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!

Snort said...

Thank you so much for letting us join in on your guys's big day! He was so cute- and not even interested in the party!

Snort said...

P.S. My favorite was when he'd say,"NO!" instead of thank you! Gotta love kids :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!

Yvonne

Leslie said...

Send me an email! Lesliemlandrum@yahoo.com

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Happy Birthday! You are such a big boy :D
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie

Mauzy Fam said...

What a fun birthday for him!! I'm sure the best yet. Isn't it so fun being a mom and getting to do all those great mom things. I love birthday's for my boys!!

Lopez-kids said...

How fun! Happy, happy Birthday Kyle!!!

junglemama said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a big boy. Happy Birthday Kyle! I miss you guys tons can't wait to see you soon. Love you bunches!