Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy Kyle


Getting Irritated Kyle



Flat-Out had enough Kyle.....I know, I am a mean mommy! :)

9 comments:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Too cute :) I guess I'm a mean mom too - sometimes William will say, "Mama, no more pictures!"

molly said...

Hilarious. I think my kids are starting to get used to a camera in there face :) Maybe. I pretend they like it anyway, its worth that perfect picture right?

Kim said...

That cracked me up! And I'm sure "mean mommy" could NEVER describe you. You're too sweet!

Melissa E. said...

And here I was thinking it would be fun to have my daughter find another frog so we could record for posterity the scene the "scary" one she caught yesterday created! It was so funny and would have made a great video! I was thinking I might be a little mean too...

Those kind of pictures are such fun later in life. After all, growing up isn't just about saying "Cheese!" and smiling, is it? It's fun to look back and say, "Look how funny I looked when I was crying!"

So, You're not mean. You have just created a You'll-thank-me-when-you're-older gift!

Tami said...

Hee hee! :) If you're mean, then I am too! :)

Leslie said...

When I pull out the camera Kristina asks, "What is that for? Why MORE pictures???"

Ali P. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE catching up on your life. Kyle is adorable - what a sweet story!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis, he is too cute in these pictures. He has such a funny personality. He was so cute on Easter too. I was good getting to see you guys even if it was only for a few hours. Love you tons!

Nataliya said...

He is soooooo cute!