Monday, February 9, 2009

Sea World!



I am really behind in blogging, but thought I would post a few pics! We were on vacation in California all last week and had such a great time! We had five days of theme parks, and so we are all tired. My parents, and all my siblings went so it was great spending time with everyone.

The kids were SO excited to be able to go to California, but I think more than anything they were excited to have a week off of school! As a first vacation in which we drove, I must say they all did very well. Only a couple small fits during the 6 hour drive!

First day (Super Bowl Day, if you can't tell by the family pic!) was Sea World:



4 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Great pics!

Melissa E. said...

Looks like a great time! Looking at all of you, one would never guess that you weren't always together. How is the girl's English coming along?

Ken and Joy said...

Hey Melissa! They are doing great! I am really impressed by how much they are learning in such a short time. They are so eager to learn, and are doing great in school!

Hope you are doing well!

Joy

junglemama said...

Wow, I am just catching up! Love your family!