Monday, June 23, 2008

Quick Adoption Update!!

Hello everyone! It has been a crazy and FAST month. I am trying to think of anything that we have done that is note-worthy, and I really can't think of anything! We are just trying to endure the heat here in Arizona (110 degrees +). I think the other day it hit 118. Oh well, I wouldn't have it any other way. I do love the heat!

On the adoption front:

We FINALLY received our immigration approval, YEAH! This was the last piece of information needed so that we could send our dossier off to Ukraine. One more thing off our plate!

Our facilitator already confirmed that she received it and has submitted our Petition to Adopt to the SDA. The SDA said they would need about 2 weeks before they make their decision on whether we are approved, so hopefully a week from tomorrow we will hear something. That is our hope anyway!

We will post soon with hopefully good news, and more pictures. Hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Yeah! Sis, I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet my two neices. Sounds like things are working out well! Love ya tons!

Melissa E. said...

Wow! things are moving along! I hope everything goes smoothly for you all.

Mike & Tara said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to read about your next journey!

Leslie said...

Wow! Time flies! I can't believe you're actually this far in the process. Praying for you!

{ Bethany } said...

YAY! How exciting!!! How soon would you be able to leave?!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Any news yet? I've been waiting to hear something!!