
The best mother's day EVER!!! Yup, this was my first mother's day and even though both Ken and Kyle were sick (ugh!), it was awesome to wake up knowing that this year I became a mom to this cute kid!
With that being said...see if you can figure out this equation:
Two Cute Trouble MakersPlus (+)
Black Sharpie Markers
EQUALS(=):

How can you get mad at this! They were just creating art, right? Really, Ken and I are grateful to have Kyle's cousin (Nessa) living right down the street. These two are best of friends. We have determined that it is a love/hate relationship; they are always wanting to be with each other but constantly fight! Kyle even woke us up the other morning, because he was yelling in his sleep. He kept yelling "NO, NESSA, NO!". We had a good laugh!
I hope everyone had a wonderful MOTHER'S DAY!!
7 comments:
I am glad you finally got to celebrate Mother's Day. At least the marker was on an outside door, and not in you house. Been there done that!! Try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
That is just how my girls are, always playing together but never quite getting along. Yet, if I seperate them, they act as though I cut off an arm or something...
Pretty trippy to actually be a mom on Mother's Day! I kept thinking, WOW I'm a mom on Mother's Day for the first time. Mother's Day has always been for MY mom, not ME! Glad you had a good day anyway! I take it that's Justin's little girl. She could be his twin! :)
oh no to the marker!!! lol I'm not sure I could have been nice about that, once Samantha wrote on the wall in crayon (she was about 2.5) and everytime after that she would walk up to that spot on the wall look up at me and say "bad choice mama? bad choice?" *sigh* At least she never wrote on the wall again even if I did scar her for life. ;) So fun Nessa lives so close!
Oh you're such a good mom!
I'll second the other person's comment about the Mr Clean Erasers. Amazingly, they seem to be able to clean just about everything.
Sounds like life is great at your house!
Oh the joys of kid art... why is it always on the wrong surface? ( I third the mr clean magic eraser)
Happy Mothers day to you! So happy for you.
Oh, one of the many joys of motherhood! HE IS SUCH A CUTIE!
Post a Comment