Monday, February 11, 2008

silly boy!




This is just a quick post that I had to share! Kyle loves to go "bye-bye"; it doesn't matter where just as long as he gets to ride in "Kyle's truck"! Anyway, this last weekend we had to run to the car dealership to pick up our car and I asked Kyle to go downstairs and put his shoes on so we can go "bye-bye". So he quickly ran downstairs and put his Donkey slippers on! I bought these for him for Christmas and he was scared of them at first and would not wear them! Not sure what inspired him to all-of-a-sudden put them on. So off we went, Donkey slippers and all...silly boy!

8 comments:

Admin said...

So cute!! Isn't is fun when kids dress themselves? :)

Tami said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! Maddie loves to go bye bye too. But she grabs the ugly rain boots I bought her in Odessa! :)

molly said...

That is hilarious, I just wonder what they are thinking most of the time!

Anonymous said...

How funny! What a cutie. I can't wait to see you guys again....soon!

Snort said...

Love it! Kids just always seem to do the opposite of what you expect...

Nataliya said...

Oh, how cute! What a great picture!

Brian, Pamela, Angelina said...

A belated Welcome back to the US for you and your family and your son looks so happy. Yet another child that will be provided an incredible life. I laughed in your previous post about getting pictures of your son, when we first got back with Angelina she would not look or smile at the camera for anything. It became this constant "surprise" effort to just get a photo - not anymore she has learned to work the photographer! The best to you guys,
Brian, Pamela & Angelina

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

That is so sweet! Sounds like he is adjusting just like any other little kid :D Today Miss Li Li wore PJ's all day - Pick your battles ;D

BTW - Please tell Tami and Chris hello from us! We are hoping to be out there in May again to see family.

Ladybug hugs,
;D